PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Coordinate day to day production scheduling and executions.
- Coordinate with other related department for the smoothness of production operations.
- Developing Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) related to production operations to meet GMP and PQS requirements.
- Conducting gap analysis of the approved PQS/ GMP regulation and develop specific actions to fulfill the PQS and GMP requirement.
- Preparing an appropriate investigation if required for any out of specification (OOS) for product/ process and also product complaint to find the root causes, provide solutions, and prevent the recurrence and conducting CAPA completion as the results of investigation, product complaint, or follow up audit.
- Conducting GMP, process, and machine training to Team Leaders, Operators, and Packers.
- Actively involve in validation/ qualification and trial activities.
- Actively involve in environmental, health & safety (EHS) program.
- Actively involve in BPOM audit and CQAA and anothers audit.
- Supporting ISO 9001 : 2008 program and ISO 14001 program
- Encouraging colleagues to rise up their ideas/ innovative to find a better operation.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND :
LENGTH AND NATURE OF PRIOR EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum 2 years experiences in the similar positions.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work well either as an individual or as a team member.
Jl MH Thamrin 1Menteng, MentengJakarta Pusat 10310 DKI Jakarta