- NET Developer will be responsible for helping to plan, design, develop, test, debug, and deploy applications using the .NET framework and SQL Server technologies.
- Build new systems with .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET / VB .Net/ SQL Server 2005 & 2008
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid development schedule.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Information Technology
- 2 years experience as a developer (lead developer would be a plus).
- ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#
- 2 years experience with ASP.NET/VB.NET.
- 2 years working with SQL Server (2005/2008 preferred).
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- ASP.NET, VB.NET, .NET 4.0, SQL Server 2005 & 2008, C#, VB.NET, Developer
Experience in following will be added advantage:
- Working with e-commerce databases to develop shopping cart manager
- Development of product inventory and point of sale applications (POS)
- Designing retail line applications
- Development of brokers for credit card payment gateways
- Developing websites for cross browser and mobile compatibility