- Age max. 35 years
- Must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Accounting with min. 8-10 years Audit experiences CFE, CPA, CA, CIA certifications
- Ability to travel as required
- Proven experience working with computer-aided auditing, continuous monitoring, and data analytic tools (ACL, IDEA, and Excel Power Pivot)
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation
- Ability to build relationships while asking tough questions
- Ability to manage projects and supervise auditors to follow sound internal control practices and to manage risks appropriately
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Acts as a Team player - collaborate and supporting colleagues and peers across the organization, while still being able to work independently when needed
- Results oriented – meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals up to and including the CEO
- In-depth knowledge of IAS guidelines and SOX rules and regulations
- Prior success conducting external or internal audits
- Responsible for planning, executing, and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory, and compliance related audits of PT. Asia Pacific Fibers Tbk
- To provide advice on internal control to PT. Asia Pacific Fibers Tbk. Management, including responding to questions on risk management techniques
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits.
- Identifying business process risks and conducts risk assessments and identify controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls.
- Documenting the results of the evaluations.
- Prepares timely audit reports for Executive Management, the Audit Committee, and the Board of Directors.
In collaboration with senior management and the audit committees, develop a comprehensive and flexible Audit Plan using an appropriate risk-based methodology
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
PT. Asia Pacific Fibers Tbk. is the largest integrated polyester producer in Indonesia and we are looking forASSISTANT MANAGER OFINTERNAL AUDIT with following qualifications:
Review ( ASIA PACIFIC FIBERS, Tbk, PT (JAKARTA) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Dapat mengembangkan skill teknis di bidang IT dan kemampuan lain
gaji rendah dan jenjang yang juga karir tidak jelas sekali
Advice to Management
Banyak pengalaman baru dan pengetahuan baru di bidang IT, gaji rendah dan jenjang yang juga karir tidak jelas sekali masih.