ASSISTANT MANAGER OF INTERNAL AUDIT
- Age max. 35 years
- Must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Accounting with min. 8-10 years Audit experiences CFE, CPA, CA, CIA certifications
- Ability to travel as required
- Proven experience working with computer-aided auditing, continuous monitoring, and data analytic tools (ACL, IDEA, and Excel Power Pivot)
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation
- Ability to build relationships while asking tough questions
- Ability to manage projects and supervise auditors to follow sound internal control practices and to manage risks appropriately
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Acts as a Team player - collaborate and supporting colleagues and peers across the organization, while still being able to work independently when needed
- Results oriented – meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals up to and including the CEO
- In-depth knowledge of IAS guidelines and SOX rules and regulations
- Prior success conducting external or internal audits
- Responsible for planning, executing, and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory, and compliance related audits of PT. Asia Pacific Fibers Tbk
- To provide advice on internal control to PT. Asia Pacific Fibers Tbk. Management, including responding to questions on risk management techniques
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits.
- Identifying business process risks and conducts risk assessments and identify controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls.
- Documenting the results of the evaluations.
- Prepares timely audit reports for Executive Management, the Audit Committee, and the Board of Directors.
In collaboration with senior management and the audit committees, develop a comprehensive and flexible Audit Plan using an appropriate risk-based methodology
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
- Sistem pembagian waktu kerja di perusahaan ini, terutama pada general shift, saya rasa sudah cukup bagus, karena sesuai dengan porsinya
- Dapat mengembangkan skill teknis di bidang IT dan kemampuan lain
- Nilai nilai kerjasama diantara karyawan di perusahaan ini saya rasa masih sangat kurang, karena sangat terlihat, bila melakukan pekerjaan, para karyawan lebih melakukannya sendiri sendiri
- gaji rendah dan jenjang yang juga karir tidak jelas sekali
Ktr Pusat The East Tower Jl Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav E-3.2/1 The East Tower Lt 35 Unit 5,6,7 Kuningan Timur, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12950 DKI Jakarta