- Attend site visit and obtain information
- Ensure safety and working conditions are met on site and among team members.
- To assist and advise on all aspect of design and technical issues.
- Plan, supervise & troubleshoot the execution of sub-contractor works to ensure smooth running of projects with minimal down-time
- Able to predict, remedy and take action on schedule milestones or shortfalls to make up for lost time.
- Accessories planning and management.
- Able to supervise labour force.
- Prepare project schedule and other necessary documents to update customer
- Attend weekly meetings as required
- Possess relevant qualifications and at least 2 years of working experiences in project supervision and management for design & built field.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken in English and Bahasa.
- Be committed, self- motivated, independent, energetic team player & result orientated.
- Team spirit, responsible and initiative with positive work attitude.
- Possess Own Transport and willing to travel.
- Applicants should be Indonesia citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Candidate who can start work immediately will be an advantage.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below