- Analyze market and supporting customer retention, selling and strategy achievement.
- Review and coordinating strategy direction with fund invesment manager.
- Strategize coorporate client retention and promoting pension product to achieved targeted goals
- Manage and supervise operation process including administration, marketing and selling activities to ensure all activities comply with regulation.
- Ensure all customer complain to be followed up and solved.
- Monitor all expenses.
- Identified pontential staff and do employee developing by giving training and coaching thus ensure their performance reach targeted goals.
- Do and manage any other project related given by management.
Candidate requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field
- At least 6 year(s) of working in marketing experience and 4 years on managerial position
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent
- Excellent leadership, decision making, strategic planning and problem solving skills with good time management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Pull-Time position(s) available
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow