Represents our company as site engineer or site responsible engineer as requested.
- Provides High level field and in house technical support
- Fulfills maintenance contract obligations.
- Promotes products and services in conjunction with Sales and Account managers
- Commissions equipment in the field.
- Prepares and writes technical reports for internal and external use.
- Other duties as allocated by line manager.
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry
- Education: Graduate in Engineering discipline.
- Experience: Previous related experience and/ or training in Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Steam Turbine and Compressors) minimum 3 years
- Maintenance activities is preferable but not required
- Fluency in business English
- Computer knowledge and mastery of common software packages for office work
- Travels to sites anywhere in Indonesia for above activities.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below