The primary focus of the Android Application Developer is to create and maintain new applications for our POS system. The ideal candidate for this position has experience coding in Java and SDK for Android applications and has extensive experience creating applications for smartphones.
- Experience with Android development for at least 1 year of software development experience.
- Familiarity with Android SDK, API, and Tools.
- Experience with SQL and UI Design with mobile applications.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Knowledgeable on current mobile technologies.
- Someone who knows the best practices for interacting with mobile devices.
- Understand Java, C++, XML, JSON.
- Minimum a diploma or bachelor degree in equivalent field.
- Able communicate in English is a plus.
If you are as keen as us in providing excellent service and self-motivated, please submit your resume and expected salary. For more information please visit our website: Raptor Career
- Perusahaan memberikan kesempatan yang luas untuk karyawan berkomunikasi dan berinteraksi disamping berinovasi guna menunjang skill dan pengetahuan karyawan di perusahaan.
- Kurang material promosi serta kurangnya diverensiasai roduk sehingga akan sedikit dan menyulitkan proses penjualan yang dihadapi sales menghadai persaingan yang ketat.
Ruko Mega Grosir Cempaka Mas Jl Letjen Suprapto Ruko Mega Grosir Cempaka Mas Bl I/3 Cempaka Baru, Kemayoran Jakarta Pusat 10640 DKI Jakarta
AWIZ INDONESIA, PT is a leading POS solutions provider from Singapore, Raptor POS Pte Ltd. We are seeking young, dynamic, motivated, and qualified employees.
As a developing IT-based company, we offer exciting career opportunities to an open-minded people who have same passion for the hospitality industry that we work in. Since customer satisfaction is always our highest priority, we are expecting people with a strong customer service orientation in our company.