The primary focus of the Android Application Developer is to create and maintain new applications for our POS system. The ideal candidate for this position has experience coding in Java and SDK for Android applications and has extensive experience creating applications for smartphones.
- Experience with Android development for at least 1 year of software development experience.
- Familiarity with Android SDK, API, and Tools.
- Experience with SQL and UI Design with mobile applications.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Knowledgeable on current mobile technologies.
- Someone who knows the best practices for interacting with mobile devices.
- Understand Java, C++, XML, JSON.
- Minimum a diploma or bachelor degree in equivalent field.
- Able communicate in English is a plus.
If you are as keen as us in providing excellent service and self-motivated, please submit your resume and expected salary. For more information please visit our website: Raptor Career