UPC Renewables Indonesia
- Maintain required level of technical knowledge.
- Prepare estimated federal and state income tax payments.
- Research and prepare work papers for various book to tax differences.
- Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision.
- Prepare various federal and state income tax returns.
- Prepare various personal property tax returns.
- Prepare/Review other various tax filings: Annual reports, Intangible Tax, Sales and Use Tax.
- Research projects.
- Assist in federal and state audits.
- Maintain our tax preparation system.
- Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area.
- Provide an information source in the tax area within the company.
- Other tax projects as they arise.
- Assist in financial planning and analysis.
- Economic Bachelor major in Accounting
- 3 years’ experience in taxation and familiar with PPh 21, 23, 25, 26, 29, PPN & Tax Treaty.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Experienced in Energy and Mining industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Explorer Internet software; FastTrack or similar tax software.
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
|Perusahaan||UPC Renewables Indonesia lihat lowongan|
UPC Renewables is a leading renewable energy wind farm developer, now is expanding into Indonesia. UPC was founded over 18 years ago. The company focuses on wind and solar energy production. It has developed, financed and installed over 1,000 utility-scale wind turbine generators in China, Italy and the US and has active wind development in a number of other countries, including the Philippines, Indonesia, Morocco and Tunisia. UPC is expanding its efforts in Indonesia with a long term business plan to build a significant number of these Green Energy Projects throughout the country. UPC is a fast growing company and offers upward mobility to talented employees.