- Maintain required level of technical knowledge.
- Prepare estimated federal and state income tax payments.
- Research and prepare work papers for various book to tax differences.
- Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision.
- Prepare various federal and state income tax returns.
- Prepare various personal property tax returns.
- Prepare/Review other various tax filings: Annual reports, Intangible Tax, Sales and Use Tax.
- Research projects.
- Assist in federal and state audits.
- Maintain our tax preparation system.
- Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area.
- Provide an information source in the tax area within the company.
- Other tax projects as they arise.
- Assist in financial planning and analysis.
- Economic Bachelor major in Accounting
- 3 years’ experience in taxation and familiar with PPh 21, 23, 25, 26, 29, PPN & Tax Treaty.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Experienced in Energy and Mining industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Explorer Internet software; FastTrack or similar tax software.
Tutup pada 18/December/2016