Create and/or update all the documentation related to the Production Unit and the products (NWD, New extracts in collaboration with PD) : SSOP, HACCP, cleaning and disinfection plan, flow charts, certifications, procedures, instructions, data sheets – Product specifications, MSDSCheck the production planning, control the manufacturing and cleaning operations, do the necessary quality analysis on the product during and after the process.
Arrange the laboratory analysis (internal and external lab analysis) on the raw materials, ingredients, WIP, finished products and packaging.
Help manage the non compliances and set up corrective actions.Help monitor and check the traceability/fill in the report sheets (NWD, New extracts in collaboration with PD) : raw materials and ingredients, yields, duration, packaging, encountered problems, etc.Collect and analyze the documents coming from the suppliers (raw materials, ingredients, packaging).
Arrange the production and expedition of samples (in collaboration with PD, based on Marketing and Sales requests).
- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology/Quality/Food Science and Technology
- 3 years experience in related field (food industry)
- Fluent in English - both oral and written
- Able to work independently or in teamHonest, friendly, reliable, persistent, conscientious, proactive
- Knowledge in Quality, HACCP, GMP, SSOP, ISO22000, Kosher, Halal
- Experience in baverages Company is a plus
Please send your application letter, photograph, CV and supporting documents to
Human Resources Department
PT. Tripper Nature
Br. Tegaltamu, Batubulan Kec. Sukawati, Gianyar-Bali 80582
Phone : +62 361 290 000 ext 246
or clicking button below