- Plan, implement, and monitor all HR activities accordance policy, procedures and company systems including recruitment process, controlling employee’s agreement, training, coaching and counselling.
- Liaise with respective government agencies (Disnaker, BPJS, etc)
- Input Human Resources Information System
- Controll Attendance
- Create monthly report to HRGA Manager
- 28 - 32 years old
- Min. Bachelor Degree (Psychology Majors are preferred)
- Experience at least 3 years in Human Resources
- Skills and knowledge about Law (Company regulation, Industrial relation and Manpower, also BPJS )
- Leadership and good communication
- Willing to work at Jakarta Barat
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
For over 20 Years, PT Adyabina Putramas has been supplying engineering plastics materials to clients in various Industries. With such experience, we offer a comprehensive product range to fullfil the needs of every clients. We Present a number of foreign manufacturers an exclusive basis. We import chemicals and engineering plastic resins and supply to the local manufacturing and plastic injection moulding companies. Vision is Collaborating with Global Supplier to enchance value to customer and mission is Continuous Improvement to fulfill customers satisfaction.
To cope with our continuous development, we are looking for candidates of high caliber to join our team, to be hire as