Duta Anggada Group
- Prepare of forecasts, budgets, and compliance reports for hotel operation.
- Assist the accounting department with financial information and forms for tax compliance needs.
- Closely scrutinize funds transfer and cash disbursement protocols within the organization.
- Set or revise organizational policy when necessary.
- Monitor performance of financial employees and recommend action to human resources department when necessary.
- Maintain external relationships with banking and insurance executives outside of the organization.
- Review purchase orders for compliance with the hotel’s policies and procedures.
- Issue new and/or revised policies and procedures as required.
- Maintaining the fixed asset system as required and issuing monthly reports.
- Producing and analysing all financial information, such as monthly profit and loss accounts.
- Maximising revenue.
- Ensuring that accurate accounting records are kept of the income and expenditure of the business.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Max 45 years old.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in any major.
- Have experience 5-7 years in the same position at hospitality industries.
- Thorough knowledge of established accounting principles, methods, practices, and terminology used in financial, accounting, and statistical recordkeeping work.
- Having knowledge of hotel financial policies, procedures, and systems.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Preferable can speak in Mandarin.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Duta Anggada Group lihat lowongan|
PT. Duta Anggada Realty is seeking qualified employee for the below positions: