Software Web Quality Assurance (QA) / Tester (Junior to Senior)/Software Web Quality Assurance (QA) / Tester (Junior to Senior)
- Participate in designing, implementing, and maintaining test scripts, and test plans.
- Execute test cases (UAT)
- Finding a bug
- Participate in development of automated testing scripts.
- Occasionally participate in decision of the tools, strategies or frameworks to implement automated testing.
- Preparation and writing test reports
- Candidate must have at least diploma (D3) or Bachelor (S1) Degree in Computer Science (IT).
- Have a good knowledge of software testing lifecycle
- Working experience in test automation.
- Strong knowledge about test case development and management.
- Strong experience in test case management software.
- Have ability to create test plan/ test scenario and test result document
- Experience creating data driven automated tests.
- Experience in test data management.
- Experience on stress and load tests automation.
- Strong knowledge of version control systems.
- Experience with defect tracking software.
- Experience with frameworks and tools for web application test automation is a plus.