- Develop functional and appealing front end of web applications based on usability
- Create wireframe / prototypes for Website and Application
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Create a working script that are consistent accross all browsers and platforms
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Candidate must have at least diploma (D3) or Bachelor (S1) Degree in Computer Science (IT).
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Known about Bootstrap, Foundation or other website templating framework
- Familiar with grid system layouting
- Responsive programming skills
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiar with Illustrator & Photoshop
- Aware with the latest styles and plugins across the web
- Knowledge of java & jsp is a plus
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below