- • Min 5 Years Experience Manager
- • If less experience, will be consider as Senior Officer
- • Yearly Increment and performance bonus
- Full set of Account duties & support daily accounts operation;
- Assist to the audit works; issue setup Fee invoice, renewal Fee and tax invoice/receipt; Withholding Tax Letter to Supplier;
- Prepare settlement report to merchant (Twice a Month and every Friday);
- Submit Value Added Tax (PP20), Withholding Tax (PND 3&53) and PND 50 (Yearly) and PND51 (Half Year);
- Financial submission to Head office every month
- Maintain professional, effective and efficient communication within the business operations.
- Support daily eCommerce merchant operations and enquiries, responsible for merchants KYC, profile setup and account maintenance.
- Monitor daily activities of eCommerce merchants to control risk and minimize fraud transactions.
- To review reports and operational procedures to develop new ideas, methods to streamline operation process, revenue and profitability.
- To facilitate the launch of new projects and products to eCommerce merchants and partners.
- University degree holder with minimum 3 years of experience in Operation, Accounting, Financial or related field;
- Banking or financial related or regional operation experience will be an advantage
- Familiar with Credit Card or payment products an advantage
- Analytical minded and able to work independently and under pressure with tight schedule
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Aggressive, Result-oriented, Service-minded, Positive attitude and Fast learner with good interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
We offer attractive remuneration to the right person with fast track career development opportunities and fringe benefits interested parties please apply via online with details resume, salary expected and telephone number. Serious applicant only. Please go through job description before applying. Immediate vacandy.