- • Min 5 Years Experience Manager
- • If less experience, will be consider as Senior Officer
- • Yearly Increment and performance bonus
- Full set of Account duties & support daily accounts operation;
- Assist to the audit works; issue setup Fee invoice, renewal Fee and tax invoice/receipt; Withholding Tax Letter to Supplier;
- Prepare settlement report to merchant (Twice a Month and every Friday);
- Submit Value Added Tax (PP20), Withholding Tax (PND 3&53) and PND 50 (Yearly) and PND51 (Half Year);
- Financial submission to Head office every month
- Maintain professional, effective and efficient communication within the business operations.
- Support daily eCommerce merchant operations and enquiries, responsible for merchants KYC, profile setup and account maintenance.
- Monitor daily activities of eCommerce merchants to control risk and minimize fraud transactions.
- To review reports and operational procedures to develop new ideas, methods to streamline operation process, revenue and profitability.
- To facilitate the launch of new projects and products to eCommerce merchants and partners.
- University degree holder with minimum 3 years of experience in Operation, Accounting, Financial or related field;
- Banking or financial related or regional operation experience will be an advantage
- Familiar with Credit Card or payment products an advantage
- Analytical minded and able to work independently and under pressure with tight schedule
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Aggressive, Result-oriented, Service-minded, Positive attitude and Fast learner with good interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
We offer attractive remuneration to the right person with fast track career development opportunities and fringe benefits interested parties please apply via online with details resume, salary expected and telephone number. Serious applicant only. Please go through job description before applying. Immediate vacandy.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Asiapay (M) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in Malaysia in May 2010. Since then, AsiaPay has rapidly become a leading provider of Internet and mobile payment services and technologies in Malaysia and Asia.
We provide individuals and corporate entities with latest electronic payment values that readily enhance one's quality of life and maximize business opportunities, efficiency and productivity.
We are leading electronic payment processing service and solution house in Asia. We strive to provide of a total secure, integrated and most comprehensive payment processing services for businesses, charities and associations, and payment solutions blending latest technologies for the financial / banking industries.
AsiaPay enables merchants of any size, whether Internet, phone or mail order, to securely process credit card and debit account transactions in real time, 24 hours a day; and offer financial / banking industries with a wide range of payment gateway, 3-D MPI and mobile payment solutions with high ROI and operating efficiency.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, AsiaPay is aggressively expanding to other viable markets to further tap the Asia Pacific markets in coming future.