Job Description :
- Received an explanation or description of the clients about the products that will be in the champaign.
- Competitor data collection using various research tools to be analyzed and used as one of the subjects on the Media Plan.
- Monitoring and follow up the implementation of the Media Plan by conducting spot checks, program, and budget champaign schedule.
- Doing manufacture of Media Plan and Media Recomendation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, communication/ advertising major, mathematics,
- Have experience in Media Planning at least two year (preferably experience in advertising)
- Undertand Nielsen, Ariana, Roy Morgan, etc.
- Proficient in using computer, MS.Excel, MS.Word, MS.Power Point, etc.
- Have a good analytical skill, negotiantion skill, communication skill, and presentation skill.
- Can work under pressure with tigh deadline and detail oriented.