PT Mediate Indonesia
Job Description :
- Received an explanation or description of the clients about the products that will be in the champaign.
- Competitor data collection using various research tools to be analyzed and used as one of the subjects on the Media Plan.
- Monitoring and follow up the implementation of the Media Plan by conducting spot checks, program, and budget champaign schedule.
- Doing manufacture of Media Plan and Media Recomendation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, communication/ advertising major, mathematics,
- Have experience in Media Planning at least two year (preferably experience in advertising)
- Undertand Nielsen, Ariana, Roy Morgan, etc.
- Proficient in using computer, MS.Excel, MS.Word, MS.Power Point, etc.
- Have a good analytical skill, negotiantion skill, communication skill, and presentation skill.
- Can work under pressure with tigh deadline and detail oriented.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Periklanan / Hubungan Masyarakat / Pemasaran|
Mediate Indonesia, a Media Agency part of MNC Media. We focuses in media strategy, planning and buying. Besides doing of research, Mediate also concentrate on doing placement for print Ad, electronic media, and out of home (OOH).