- • International Company in Singapore & Indonesia
- • Great Learning Experience
- • Central Located Office in Bandung
brands, creating user-centric, multi-channel campaigns and content for
start up to MNC’s. Our services include UX, UI SEO, SEM, Social Media,CRO,
strategy planning, insights, PR, creative, design, retouching & editing.
The Designer is a visual artist who will be responsible for the look and feel of interactive websites & digital campaigns. He or she makes an advertising idea or website come to life and possesses strong aesthetical and artistic sense. On a day-to-day basis, the Designer is expected to design modern, clean & engaging interfaces and work hand-in-hand with development teams to produce successful interactive digital campaigns. The ideal candidate strives for pixel-perfect implementation, is detail-oriented and possesses a solid understanding of how elements of art and typography can be visually laid out and presented online to create class-leading interactive experiences.
• Work closely with creative team and web developers to conceptualize, design and implement web/mobile based applications for interactive campaigns
• Some experience in the application of user-centered philosophies and interaction design best practices.
• Be an end-user advocate, driving user needs and goals into both creative and pragmatic design solutions.
• Stay current with web design trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
• Work with teams to create a solid designed branding message that’s reflected
across client’s marketing materials, social media content and
shared by employees
• Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and
their brand social media pages ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube & Pinterest
• Demonstrate the ability to quickly execute design work with a high standard for quality within time and technical constraints.
• 4-6 years web design experience beyond your own designs
• Portfolio to accompany resume
• At least 2 years experience working with/for MNC company
• Ability to blog about UX Design/UI design on the 2Stallions website based on research, experience, and relevant social media design news
• Preferable Agency experience in a marketing/design role for at least 2 years
• Overseas studying or working is an advantage
• Quick self learner & ability to communicate remotely
• Possess a web-based portfolio including multiple Multinational brands
• Strong problem-solving, creative and communication skills
• Ability to work with minimal direction in a constantly evolving fast-paced environment
• Ability to take constructive criticism
• Experience working with development teams as well as Business & Marketing teams
• Ability to work harmoniously in small, cross-functional teams
• Bachelor degree in design & visual communications/ digital design/
• Preferable attended English instructed High School/University
• Strong understanding and involvement of the latest web design techniques & Visual marketing
• Freelance experience in UX/UI will be advantageous
• Must possess a strong Visual Design/Layout/Typography skill set
• Must possess mastery of Adobe Creative Suite/Photoshop
• Basic understanding of CSS, HTML will be advantageous
• Ability to rapidly prototype and on iterate designs
• Beyond excellent, professional written and verbal English communication skills.
Tutup pada 30/November/2016