- Maximum age 38 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
- Required skill(s): good comunication skills, good supervisory skills, good management skills, good mechanical skills, good selling skills, Independent
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (heavy equipment industry)
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available
Job Descriptions :
- Manage selling heavy equipment product.
- Manage upkeep and condition of all equipment.
- Advertising and promotional strategy and activities in line with budgetary parameters.
- Manage customer service activities and staff competence in these areas.
- Manage costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the branch.
- Manage cash and payment systems with staff and customers.
- Manage branch costs and overheads.