Some duties and key responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Advertise company product through phones/mail/customer visits to potential customer.
- Maintain relationship and seek new opportunities with existing customers.
- Answer customer enquiries regarding Sartorius balances either through phone/mail.
- Company product sales activities with the Department of the Government of looking for a project,
- insert tender (both online and offline), do a presentation and offer
- Monitor the delivery of the project on schedule orders that have been set up to monitor the
- payment of the order and always maintains good relationships with customers
- Achieve assigned company sales target.
Knowledge, Skill, and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or S1 in chemistry related major such as pharmacy or food technology.
- Minimum of two years experience in Sales and marketing in Government institutions is a must.
- Understanding of the provisions of the procurement of goods and services in government
- Possessed a good communication skill.
- Willingness to learn
- Willing to travel to customer sites inside and outside Java as needed.
- Be an independent worker and be able to work under pressure.
- Preferably owns a SIM A or C.
This position is available in the following location(s):
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below