- Provide strategic support to the Unitary sales organization and establish a strong partnership with the channels to optimize processes and support the growth plan.
- Strengthen Unitary product retail market promotion and growth; Expand Refrigerant market share and brand awareness; Build and develop Trane brand in HVAC market in line with business growth;
- Actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products.
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Drafting, Laying Out, and Specifying Technical Devices, Parts, and Equipment.
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
- Understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
- Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Strong selling and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge in Unitary products.
- Must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical user.
- Required skill(s): sales, air conditioning, Unitary products, HVAC industry.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in English.
- Full-Time position available.
Tutup pada 30/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Boulevard Barat, Kota Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia