Major Duties :
- Be the owner on every aspect of human resource & general affair management; including but not limited to, recruitment, training, personnel development, payroll, industrial & employee relation, general affair, travel arrangement, purchasing.
- Perform legal duties as regulated in Indonesia; including but not limited to, BPJS, BKPM, Expat Arrangement, Immigration, Labor Law, any official documents for companies.
- Ensure 100% compliance for the above mentioned duties as well as any other policies in the company and regulations in Indonesia.
- Manage and maintain reporting duties, such as employee attendance report, inventory stock control, headcount report, payroll & OT report.
- Provide support and assistance to other departments in the company in administration matter and general security and health & safety matters.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resource & General Affair.
- Vast amount of knowledge in human resource & Indonesia Laws and Regulations.
- Knowledge and familiarity in Security and HSE in Logistics or Freight Forwarder industries will be an advantage.
- Must be ready to work overtime if/when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent discipline and communication skills.