- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Accountancy, Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staffs specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Good Looking / Representative
- Able speak in English
- Have a good Communication skill
- Have a good Presentation skill
- Able working in Team
- Able to use MS. Office, Visio.
- Full-Time positions available.
2. Perform asset tagging
3. Conduct regular stock taking of assets
4. To check the asset inventory periodically
5. Assist in the completion of the sale of, or control of assets as a whole