Home Credit Indonesia PT
Special Investigation Asst. Manager
- Review security investigation process for each case engagement and identify fraud risks from assign case and ensure every process is align with current procedure and regulation.
- Conduct risk assessments for each cases to give advice recommendation about risk mitigation.
- Monitor the risk mitigation plans and ensure the plan is align with current procedure and regulation.
- Review and monitor the security compliance of main service agreements for business accounts and propose advise about security requirements.
- Develop and maintain security management plan and provide periodic report update to the management about the progress.
- Supporting Special Investigation unit in handling fraud cases and make sure deliver the good result, maintain relationship with police, attorney and responsible to support all department on Security function.
- Drives security compliance and serves as the key organization responsible with helping the business appropriately manage security risks.
- Knowledge of Financial security compliance regulations.
- A high level of integrity and trust.
- Bachelor degree in Criminology or equivalent certification is required.
- 6+ years of experience in security in the Banking and Financial Services Sector related field including management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Indonesian Security laws, Standards, rules and regulations while administering overall security program for each engagement.
- Contribute towards the execution of policies, standards and procedures specific set by enterprise standards and account specific standards as they apply to Security Governance, Risk, and Compliance requirements.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Home Credit Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 11 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
For our business development we are expanding to cities outside of Jabodetabek. Currently we operate in Bandung, Surabaya, and Makassar. Next year we are heading for more cities, starting from Yogyakarta and Semarang.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Home Credit Indonesia has done a great expansion in Jabodetabek, Bandung, Surabaya, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Semarang and will always expand rapidly forward. Working with us gives you the opportunity to have international learning experience. Interact intensively with people from different nations, learn about new culture, and always challenged to speak your mind. High performance employees are recognized by the management and opportunities for career development are widely open. We don't just work, but we make our work fun and enjoyable. There are lots of other activities that we do, such as outing, party, social activities, and others.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Home Credit Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 13 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang mengutamakan pelayanan terbaik nya. Selain itu, atasan yang saling merangkul kepada semua kalangan yang ada dalam tim di dalamnya.
- Sulit untuk bisa menjadi staff tetap karena membutuhkan kualifikasi yang ketat dan cukup tinggi. Bukan hanya itu, masih ada karyawan yang kurang disiplin.