- Ensure adherence and execution of transaction exceptions process within the timeline.
- Ensure all activities related to transaction monitoring is adhered with respect to guidelines and completed within agreed SLA/TAT
- Escalate for cases beyond the framework and pending approvals to Ops to drive and manage workforce management activities
- To assist in exception handling volume forecasting and scheduling to achieve productivity
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in retail banking with experience of transaction banking operations.
- Sound knowledge of KYC, AML and Account services guidelines.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.