- Responsible to e-Business and FIT sales inquiries from new and existing clients
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential clients proactively, negotiating the agreement and closing down sales
- Maximize business relationship and performance with existing clients
- Meeting sales goals and targets set by the company
- Producing regular sales and marketing report, drawing up appropriate action plans to respond to the business situation
- Ensuring effective communication within the marketing, customer support and purchasing units to maintain a good business performance
- Following the company’s policies to control client’s payment and credit
- Diploma holding in related fields.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in the travel or service industry, experience in Sales & Marketing may also considered.
- Strong sales or marketing background, target orientated.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Aggressive, self-motivated and commitment towards sales target achievement
- Have wide network and good knowledge of hotel industry is preferable
- Good command in English and Indonesia both oral and written
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office: EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT) is necessary
- Good personality, innovative, honest, hard-working, highly motivated and is able to work as a team