Our client started their operation and expanding their business in Indonesia. With new series funding this year, they looking for exceptional Head of Digital Marketing.
Our client started their operation early 2015 and is expanding their business in Indonesia. They are one of the pioneers of a nisch financial technology company. With new series funding this year, they looking for exceptional Head of Digital Marketing.
- Leading operational development and strategic enhancement initiatives in the Marketing department - teams of Online marketing, Campaign Planning & optimization, Offline marketing, and social media
- Manage Search (SEM & SEO), affiliate, social and display marketing channels to drive engagement and order growth within CPC/CPA/CPO targets
- Lead and grow digital team through CPM, CPC, CPV, CPA, CPI media buying
- Campaign Optimization - define strategy and conduct optimization play an important role as we are not only buying but we need to hit our Cost Per Acquisition goal as determined by the company
- Campaign planning - Identify what campaign that would work on each market which in this case can bring better CVR compare to other competitor's campaign which includes the creation of converting banners and landing pages.
- At least 5 years experience managing online performance marketing
- Strong understanding with Google Analytics and ideally with Facebook Ads, Google Adwords; Social media advertising, CPM, CPC, CPV, CPA, CPI media buying
- Great communication in English and Bahasa
- Comfortable analyzing data to optimize and grow your channels
- Adaptable to E-commerce culture, Ambitious and fast learner who wants to exceed expectations in fast growth of E-commerce company
- Exposure to handle non- performance marketing
- The opportunity to join a young and energetic team
- An exponential learning curve of a fast-growing fin-tech start up
- competitive salary package
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: