Reporting to the director based outside Indonesia, the role will play a key part in identifying and developing new business opportunities - an important new region for our client. He / she will be responsible for the improvement of the business opportunities across Indonesia.
Do you love to establish and maintain network with VIP client and want to be part of an exciting organization with international exposure? Our client is looking for VP of Business who will be developing new business opportunities in Indonesia. Their stellar brand provides customers with one of the best cruise experience globally.
Reporting to the SVP based outside Indonesia, the role will play a key part in identifying and developing new business opportunities - an important new region for our client. He / she will be responsible for the improvement of the business opportunities across Indonesia.
- Identifying new business opportunities, promotional opportunities within region and assessing opportunities.
- Developing marketing strategies, analysing market trends and implementing effective awareness raising campaigns to drive business.
- Ensuring that the client's global reach is represented appropriately. Developing and maintaining relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Implementing the organisation's vision and providing strategic advice.
- Building, training and developing the team to develop and improve penetration into the assigned region(s).
- Coordinating, planning with other team.
- Attracting the right target market.
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the ability to multi-task alongside excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ideally, you are an Indonesian, and comfortable working in a casino environment.
To seize the opportunity you should have:
- Educated to at least bachelors degree in business or equivalent from reputable university.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales and marketing, preferably from banking, casino or entertainment business.
- Communication in Mandarin would highly be preferred.
- Good leadership skills, be a hands-on team player and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- An existing network in the casino / banking industry.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills including budget management and project planning expertise.
- Ability to work with all levels both within and outside the organization.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written.
- Excellent business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with various teams including marketing, admissions, partnerships and business development.
- Familiar with PC proficiency, receptive to using new software and CRM systems.
A key management opportunity within a business which is looking to maximize it's potential within one of the fast growing markets gloablly.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Imeiniar Chandra on +62 21 2958 8832