Our company, one of the member of Media Group which includes Media Indonesia, Metro TV, Lampung Post, Sheraton Media Hotel, Papandayan Hotel Bandung and The Bali Inter-Continental Hotel, is one of the foremost Catering Companies in Indonesia providing as well Commisary and Camp & Maintenance Services for clients in Oil and Mining Sectors as well as for hospitals and manufacturing industries.
Work Location: Papua
- Min. D3 in Food Production from reputable Hotel Institute / University or 8 year experiences in the same field:
- Familiar with HACCP
- Must have a minimum of 5 years documented experience of high-volume catering for over 500 persons in either the oil and gas or construction or mining sectors
- Must have excellent kitchen management skills and demonstrate good leadership of the team members
- Experience in Menu Cycling set up;
- Must have good knowledge & experience and ability to create Indonesian, Chinese and Western menus with good of menu variety
- Have excellent skills in; analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, communication, planning and organization.
- Customer and service-oriented person with passion & desire, positive attitude, energetic, responsible, fast learner and independent
- Must possess a recognized health and hygiene certificate.
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Microsoft Office operations
- Fluent in both spoken and written English is preferable.
- Have a good knowledge of catering industry HSE and Food Hygiene standards
- In coordination with Caterer Logistics Department to ensure all food raw materials for planned menu at least for the next two day menu are available in his/her kitchen area.
- Supervision of kitchen personnel to ensure positive practices toward food safety programs e.g. good personal hygiene, time and temperature control, thawing process, storage system.
- In coordination with Senior F&B Specialist, create and make trial for specialty dishes and develop recipes to be used in dining facilities and for packed meals.
- In coordination with Senior F&B Specialist, plan menus and food utilization based on anticipated number of guests, nutritional value, palatability and popularity.
- Review menus and analyze recipes.
- Record tasteful and popular menus for reference.
- Ensure that an induction regarding kitchen hygiene must be done prior to start the kitchen activity.
Tutup pada 30/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Slipi Jl Letjen S Parman Kav 12 Wisma Slipi Lt 4 Kemanggisan, Palmerah Jakarta Barat 11480 DKI Jakarta