Our company, one of the member of Media Group which includes Media Indonesia, Metro TV, Lampung Post, Sheraton Media Hotel, Papandayan Hotel Bandung and The Bali Inter-Continental Hotel, is one of the foremost Catering Companies in Indonesia providing as well Commisary and Camp & Maintenance Services for clients in Oil and Mining Sectors as well as for hospitals and manufacturing industries.
Work Location: Papua
- Min. D3 in Food Production from reputable Hotel Institute / University or 8 year experiences in the same field:
- Familiar with HACCP
- Must have a minimum of 5 years documented experience of high-volume catering for over 500 persons in either the oil and gas or construction or mining sectors
- Must have excellent kitchen management skills and demonstrate good leadership of the team members
- Experience in Menu Cycling set up;
- Must have good knowledge & experience and ability to create Indonesian, Chinese and Western menus with good of menu variety
- Have excellent skills in; analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, communication, planning and organization.
- Customer and service-oriented person with passion & desire, positive attitude, energetic, responsible, fast learner and independent
- Must possess a recognized health and hygiene certificate.
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Microsoft Office operations
- Fluent in both spoken and written English is preferable.
- Have a good knowledge of catering industry HSE and Food Hygiene standards
- In coordination with Caterer Logistics Department to ensure all food raw materials for planned menu at least for the next two day menu are available in his/her kitchen area.
- Supervision of kitchen personnel to ensure positive practices toward food safety programs e.g. good personal hygiene, time and temperature control, thawing process, storage system.
- In coordination with Senior F&B Specialist, create and make trial for specialty dishes and develop recipes to be used in dining facilities and for packed meals.
- In coordination with Senior F&B Specialist, plan menus and food utilization based on anticipated number of guests, nutritional value, palatability and popularity.
- Review menus and analyze recipes.
- Record tasteful and popular menus for reference.
- Ensure that an induction regarding kitchen hygiene must be done prior to start the kitchen activity.
RimbunJOB Headhunter & Executive Search Consultant Indonesia
RimbunJOB is a professional provider of executive search (“headhunter”) and recruitment services in Jakarta, Indonesia. Commencing operation in 2007, we are equipped with and integrated IT system, experienced recruitment consultants, and proven searching method.
Dipo Business Center 6th floor, Unit G
Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 51 - 52
Phone: 021 30051303