Rimbun Job Agency PT
Logistic Manager (Food and Beverage)
Our company, one of the member of Media Group which includes Media Indonesia, Metro TV, Lampung Post, Sheraton Media Hotel, Papandayan Hotel Bandung and The Bali Inter-Continental Hotel, is one of the foremost Catering Companies in Indonesia providing as well Commisary and Camp & Maintenance Services for clients in Oil and Mining Sectors as well as for hospitals and manufacturing industries.
Work Location: Papua
- Degree (S1) in Accounting / Management preferable Engineering background.
- At least 10 year experiences as Logistics Manager in food processing industries or catering services in remote locations preferable Eastern Indonesia.
- Must have an extensive knowledge in determining acceptable or spoiled food material especially vegetable, sea food, fish, chicken and meat
- Extensive, practical knowledge of international standards for food handling (e.g. HACCP), to include storing, preparing, serving, and disposing.
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills
- Have excellent skills in; analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, communication, planning and organization.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office operations and Logistics related Software Program.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Have a good knowledge of catering industry HSE and Food Hygiene standards
- Lead logistics team to manage quality of shipping, packaging, receiving, warehousing, stock controlling, administering and managing of the inventories.
- To develope local material sources through out Stocking Point program.
- Establish strong and reliable hubs' infrastructure and resources to support site and caterer's Head Office logistics operations.
- Ensure that very minimum or no defect of food material during shipment from Java hub or other hubs to sites.
- Analyzing spoiled food material root cause and create a robust strategy to minimize food material spoil and contingency supply plan in the case of significant food material spoil occurrence.
- Ensure that food material quality, specifications, supply and minimum stock meet Contract requirements.
- Ensure food materials are certified by BPOM with valid expiry date and have halal certification/label.
- Ensure that all food materials are purchased from trustworthy sources (vendors) and met best catering industry standard and COMPANY's Food and Hygiene Procedures.
|Industri||Perhotelan / Keramahtamahan / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Rimbun Job Agency PT lihat lowongan|
RimbunJOB Headhunter & Executive Search Consultant Indonesia
RimbunJOB is a professional provider of executive search (“headhunter”) and recruitment services in Jakarta, Indonesia. Commencing operation in 2007, we are equipped with and integrated IT system, experienced recruitment consultants, and proven searching method.
Dipo Business Center 6th floor, Unit G
Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 51 - 52
Phone: 021 30051303