Our company, one of the member of Media Group which includes Media Indonesia, Metro TV, Lampung Post, Sheraton Media Hotel, Papandayan Hotel Bandung and The Bali Inter-Continental Hotel, is one of the foremost Catering Companies in Indonesia providing as well Commisary and Camp & Maintenance Services for clients in Oil and Mining Sectors as well as for hospitals and manufacturing industries.
Work Location: Papua
- Degree (S1) in Accounting / Management preferable Engineering background.
- At least 10 year experiences as Logistics Manager in food processing industries or catering services in remote locations preferable Eastern Indonesia.
- Must have an extensive knowledge in determining acceptable or spoiled food material especially vegetable, sea food, fish, chicken and meat
- Extensive, practical knowledge of international standards for food handling (e.g. HACCP), to include storing, preparing, serving, and disposing.
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills
- Have excellent skills in; analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, communication, planning and organization.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office operations and Logistics related Software Program.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Have a good knowledge of catering industry HSE and Food Hygiene standards
- Lead logistics team to manage quality of shipping, packaging, receiving, warehousing, stock controlling, administering and managing of the inventories.
- To develope local material sources through out Stocking Point program.
- Establish strong and reliable hubs' infrastructure and resources to support site and caterer's Head Office logistics operations.
- Ensure that very minimum or no defect of food material during shipment from Java hub or other hubs to sites.
- Analyzing spoiled food material root cause and create a robust strategy to minimize food material spoil and contingency supply plan in the case of significant food material spoil occurrence.
- Ensure that food material quality, specifications, supply and minimum stock meet Contract requirements.
- Ensure food materials are certified by BPOM with valid expiry date and have halal certification/label.
- Ensure that all food materials are purchased from trustworthy sources (vendors) and met best catering industry standard and COMPANY's Food and Hygiene Procedures.
Tutup pada 30/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Slipi Jl Letjen S Parman Kav 12 Wisma Slipi Lt 4 Kemanggisan, Palmerah Jakarta Barat 11480 DKI Jakarta