Facility and Planning Manager
Our company, one of the member of Media Group which includes Media Indonesia, Metro TV, Lampung Post, Sheraton Media Hotel, Papandayan Hotel Bandung and The Bali Inter-Continental Hotel, is one of the foremost Catering Companies in Indonesia providing as well Commisary and Camp & Maintenance Services for clients in Oil and Mining Sectors as well as for hospitals and manufacturing industries.
Work Location: Papua (Mining Site)
Preferably from Food and beverage manufacturing company
- Degree (S1) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 10 year experiences operating and maintaining remote camp in the Oil and Gas or other related industry
- Must have experience in central heating and cooling equipment, air conditioning systems, refrigeration units, fire system, emergency power system and high power genset etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate efficient diagnostic and problem solving management and skills for all kitchen and laundry equipment
- Have a good knowledge of kitchen and laundry equipment critical spare parts in terms of quality and ability to find substitution parts.
- Have excellent skills in; analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, communication, planning and organization.
- Customer and service-oriented person with passion & desire, positive attitude, energetic, responsible, fast learner and independent
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Microsoft Office operations especially high technique Microsoft Excel operations such as pivot, functions, v-lookup etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of industry HSE standards
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Have a good knowledge of catering industry HSE and Food Hygiene standards
- Develop a robust maintenance strategy for kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Identify the needs of hot spares availability on site and advises COMPANY Representative on efficient approach.
- Managing kitchen and laundry equipment critical spare parts with a good inventory system to ensure availability on site.
- Find spare parts substitution in the market for heating element and obsolete equipment
- Get updated kitchen and laundry equipment and spare parts market price for COMPANY's owner's estimate for tender purposes.
- Maintain the highest accuracy of number of People on Board for Emergency Response purposes.
- Most efficient use of beds especially for residents with 4 week ON and 2 week of rotation work schedule.
- Ensure the implementation of Vantage system (COMPANY's POB system) to make check-in and check-out of all personnel well managed and documented.
- Prepare a Monthly Report for People on Board versus Bed Availability and related room management issues.
- Analyze the previous Personnel on Board trend versus beds availability and give an advice to COMPANY's Camps Supervisor to avoid bed shortage.
- Develop robust housekeeping schedule across the area.
- Create Standard Operating Procedure and updating it regularly in order to get the highest standard for room management (inclusive housekeeping and laundry).
- With consultation with COMPANY's Camps Supervisor, take lead in resolution for room allocation issues.
Tutup pada 30/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Slipi Jl Letjen S Parman Kav 12 Wisma Slipi Lt 4 Kemanggisan, Palmerah Jakarta Barat 11480 DKI Jakarta