Our company, one of the member of Media Group which includes Media Indonesia, Metro TV, Lampung Post, Sheraton Media Hotel, Papandayan Hotel Bandung and The Bali Inter-Continental Hotel, is one of the foremost Catering Companies in Indonesia providing as well Commisary and Camp & Maintenance Services for clients in Oil and Mining Sectors as well as for hospitals and manufacturing industries.
Work Location: Papua (Mining Site)
Preferably from Food and beverage manufacturing company
- Degree (S1) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 10 year experiences operating and maintaining remote camp in the Oil and Gas or other related industry
- Must have experience in central heating and cooling equipment, air conditioning systems, refrigeration units, fire system, emergency power system and high power genset etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate efficient diagnostic and problem solving management and skills for all kitchen and laundry equipment
- Have a good knowledge of kitchen and laundry equipment critical spare parts in terms of quality and ability to find substitution parts.
- Have excellent skills in; analytical, interpersonal, problem solving, communication, planning and organization.
- Customer and service-oriented person with passion & desire, positive attitude, energetic, responsible, fast learner and independent
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Microsoft Office operations especially high technique Microsoft Excel operations such as pivot, functions, v-lookup etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of industry HSE standards
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Have a good knowledge of catering industry HSE and Food Hygiene standards
- Develop a robust maintenance strategy for kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Identify the needs of hot spares availability on site and advises COMPANY Representative on efficient approach.
- Managing kitchen and laundry equipment critical spare parts with a good inventory system to ensure availability on site.
- Find spare parts substitution in the market for heating element and obsolete equipment
- Get updated kitchen and laundry equipment and spare parts market price for COMPANY's owner's estimate for tender purposes.
- Maintain the highest accuracy of number of People on Board for Emergency Response purposes.
- Most efficient use of beds especially for residents with 4 week ON and 2 week of rotation work schedule.
- Ensure the implementation of Vantage system (COMPANY's POB system) to make check-in and check-out of all personnel well managed and documented.
- Prepare a Monthly Report for People on Board versus Bed Availability and related room management issues.
- Analyze the previous Personnel on Board trend versus beds availability and give an advice to COMPANY's Camps Supervisor to avoid bed shortage.
- Develop robust housekeeping schedule across the area.
- Create Standard Operating Procedure and updating it regularly in order to get the highest standard for room management (inclusive housekeeping and laundry).
- With consultation with COMPANY's Camps Supervisor, take lead in resolution for room allocation issues.
Tutup pada 30/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Slipi Jl Letjen S Parman Kav 12 Wisma Slipi Lt 4 Kemanggisan, Palmerah Jakarta Barat 11480 DKI Jakarta