- To discuss with team regarding project scope and time schedule
- To prepare prelimenary plans for initial meeting
- To prepare detailed scale drawing upon approval of preliminary drawings
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor degree in Interior Design
- Experience 1 years (fresh graduate are welcome)
- Proficient skill in Autocad, 3DMax+VRAY (mandatory), and Photoshop.
- SketchUp will be a plus point.
- Strong conceptual thinking, excellent in space planning.
- Creative, hardworking, enthusiast, communicative, and fast learner
- Responsible to deadline and self motivated
- Able to work in a team or individually
- Honest and loyal personality
Should you meet the qualification above and up to challenge, please send your complete application (detailed resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) with recent color photograph (4x6cm)