- Min. S1 or S2 (preferably) Department of Economic Development
- Have a good knowledge of the issue of macro-economic, financial, investment and international economic
- Preferably have at least 2 years work experience in institutions Banking / Investment / Finance
- Have a fascination with the world of journalism and mass media
- Have a good analytical skills
- Able to work in a team or work individually
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Power Point)
- Have good English skills
Send your application + CV + copies of certificates to career@ebdesk@com with subject “eBdesk Technology Vacancy” and position code (Media Analyst). Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Jendral Sudirman No.Kav 60, Senayan, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia