- Manage, maintain and develop Digital Communications in line with existing guidelines and direction as provided by Prudential Indonesia, PCA and Prudential plc, which encompass but not limited to:
- Managing, maintaining, developing and updating corporate website
- Managing, maintaining, developing and ensuring timeliness of company content in all relevant channels in social media
- Maintaining, developing and updating the company intranet / knowledge management system
- Working closely with related departments to support in maintaining, developing and updating:
- PRUaccess – customer portal
- Sales Force Automation – agency portal
- Lotus Notes – internal staff email program
- mobile applications that are developed and/or are owned by Prudential
- Ensuring all communications including all editorials through the digital channels are conducted accordingly to company guidelines, timely, complete and easily understandable fashion for all stakeholders.
- Responsible to be the PIC of any digital transformations that are needed by CMC and cross-departments in line with world-class vision.
- To be responsible for any marketing digital campaign conducted within CMC and cross-departments initiatives.
- To be responsible for accommodating and managing outputs needed both from internal and external communications, as well as Marketing, PR, Government Relations and CSR
- Internal & External Publications, to be responsible in managing company digital publications that include:
- PRUlink newsletter: quarterly online publication of unit link performance
- Fund Factsheet: monthly online publication of unit link performance
- Other regular investment newsletters that are online
- Support in the development, production, and distribution of company publications, specifically those that have/geared towards softcopy uploads.
- Managing, monitoring and maintaining timeliness, accuracy and consistency of company’s internal data (Prudential Indonesia, Prudential Corporation Asia and Prudential plc, Prudential Asset Management) specifically those filed in the company’s knowledge/document management system.
- Managing, planning and monitoring Digital Communications budget, including payment processes in the digital area
- Managing business correspondence as well as team development
- University degree in Communications, computer studies or other related disciplines
- 5 years experience in digital communications and other related disciplines
- Demonstrate experience in conceptualizing, writing and editing, and managing digital & social media communication channels
Review ( PT Prudential Life Assurance )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan Giant di bidang Insurance saat ini di Indonesia. Memiliki lebih dari ribuan karyawan dan lebih dari 200.000 agent yang tersebar diseluruh Indonesia.
Birokrasi administrasi yang terlalu panjang sehingga membuang waktu dalam bekerja. Manajemen kurang berani mengeluarkan kebijakan yang bermanfaat untuk sistem birokrasi administrasi.