- PRIMA BANGUN INVESTAMA, PT
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
The successful candidate will co-ordinate drawings with consultants and review shop drawings from Main Contractor. He/She will review designs, standards, specifications, drawings and other documentation of the project related to his/her area. He/she will monitor progress and ensure the works are completed in accordance with drawings and specifications and within the specified time and quality. He/She will prepare regular reports to Project Manager and participate in design and site meetings or perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture or any related major from a reputable University
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Strong design and property development experience is a must
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Fluency in both written and verbal English
- Familiar with the local codes and regulations would be an advantage
PT Prima Bangun Investama is principally engaged in the development of property projects in Indonesia. The Company is a Group company of Pacific Century Premium Developments Limited (“PCPD”) whose shares are listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (SEHK: 0432). The Group is actively exploring investment and development opportunities with growth potential in Hong Kong, mainland China and the Asia Pacific region. To achieve this aim, we are committed to realizing the fullest potential of our colleagues.