As a member of the Local Management Committee, you will be directly accountable of the QA targets in the company.
• To be responsible in the quality control of the plant, starting from receiving of raw materials, production stage and shipment of final products.
• To coordinate with other departments on shipment plan of products and quality.
• To ensure the accuracy of the internal laboratory and conduct a periodical ring test with other laboratory.
• To organize the process of taking samples with surveyors and also check the quality results for each shipment.
• To plan, review and propose the development plan in the Production area.
• Bachelor degree or Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
• At least 6 years of working experience in Palm Oil Refinery.
• Prior exposure to the certification process is preferable.
• Good communication skill.
Tutup pada | 01/December/2016