• To ensure the smooth operation of the Refinery plant and achieve the targeted quality of the final products.
• To effectively plan the annual/monthly/weekly requirement of consumables and spare parts.
• To be responsible on the key performance metrics related to operating efficiency, rate ratio and other quantitative production target.
• To monitor the condition of machineries and equipment in the Refinery and propose for annual/monthly schedule maintenance.
• To coordinate with all departments in order to achieve the company’s overall target.
• To plan, review and propose the development plan in the Production area.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering.
• At least 8 years of working experience in Palm Oil Refinery with at least 2 years in Managerial capacity.
• Able to provide insights and recommendations for improving the plant’s condition.
Tutup pada 01/December/2016