Community Development Supervisor
- Conduct effective and good communication with stakeholders (e.g. Governments, NGOs, International Organisations, Civil Society organisations) to meet company goal in terms of sustainable relationship
- Work within the framework of the management plan to identify community leaders who seek involvement in developing neighbourhood/community projects
- Serve as internal expert and external representative on CSR issues
- Plan, develop, and manage external communications strategy execution with relevant parties, public, and associations in order to meet business objectives and mitigate risks and issues within plant operation area
- Manage allocated budgets associated with the establishment and management of programs
- Makes recommendations and helps to execute strategies to enhance the company's approach to all social responsibility issues
- Responsible for raising awareness of company’s commitment to CSR and generating publicity around organisation’s altruistic endeavours
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in managing external relation is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Knowledge of Indonesia legislation & community engagement/cultural heritage requirements
- Have passion for social action and interest/experience of working with community groups
|Lokasi||Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur|
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
We are subsidiary of a large-scale national company located in Balikpapan, East Kalimantan
lowongan kerja rekomendasi