Providing electrical services with specific responsibility for identifying repair and/or replacement needs; installing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading electrical systems and equipment; assisting other skilled trades; and ensuring that tools and materials are available at job site.
- Analyzes blue prints, schematics, and drawings of electrical systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation of new or upgraded systems
- Inspects electrical systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance
- Installs electrical system components (e.g. lighting, alarms, electrical panels, switches, circuits, scoreboards, timers, street signs, etc.) for the purpose of providing enhanced and/or upgraded electrical capabilities
- Diagnoses causes of electrical problems or failures for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair.
- Repairs electrical components and/or systems (e.g. motors, circuits, transformers, generators, compressors, switches, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring a safe working condition.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous
- Perform all work in compliance with applicable codes, standards, safety and environment regulations
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Methods, equipment and materials used in the electrical trade
- General knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations
- Principles of electronic theory as applied to electrical and electronic circuits, wiring and electrical equipment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.