- Ensure that the Electrical team provides consistent, high-quality, cost-effective, and timely deliverables and products for the project.
- Oversees, guides, and manages the work of contractors, vendors, suppliers and employees.
- Promotes environmental stewardship and a work culture focused on health and safety
- To prepare detailed forward plans of work commitments and appropriate labour requirements
- To ensure that sub-contractors are supervised and their standard of work is acceptable and incompliance with recognised safety practices and agreed specifications.
- To control and effectively manage all the sections operations through regular site visits as necessary and in accordance with frequencies considered essential in order to assess progress, safety and quality and to give instruction or advice.
- To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 12 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.