- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- To develop new and potential business opportunities
- To build good relationship with potential and existing clients
- Making technical presentations and product demonstration
- Providing technical assistance and product education
- Visit customer site to service and repair faulty machine
- To conduct product demonstration for customer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in the sales of engineering products
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, Self-driven, proactive and pleasant personality
- Must have excellent customer service skills to handle customer’s inquiries and complaints.
- Computer Literates in Microsoft word and Excel and good in presentation skill
- Willing to learn technical aspect of the products.
- Able to travel overseas
- Valid Driving License
- 5 working days
- Great career prospect as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Excellent remuneration package based on experiences.
- Office Area: Citra Raya Tangerang
PT. Euro Asia Teknik was established in 2013 as a company that specialized in supplying plastic welding machines, hot air tools, hardware tools, workshop equipment and environment-friendly cleaning and degreasing chemicals from Europe and Taiwan, providing both spare parts and after sales services.
As the business continued to grow and expand, we moved into our new office premises in March 2016, which houses an extensive range of machines, tools and spare parts. All our operations were merged under one roof in order to provide better service to our customers.
Moreover, to meet the growing market demands, we set up a training center, calibration and service center for our products. We are supported by in-house specials with decades of hands-on experience and knowledge in the chemical, hardware tools and plastic welding industries.