Job Description :
- Drive, formulate and execute leasing plan in the retail mall which includes (but not limited to) budget forecast, rental income, secure the deals with prospective tenants, negotiate and resolve problem resolution between tenant and management, conclude leasing contract, manage tenants effectively, etc.
- To ensure proper lease administration and documentation
- To ensure timely submission of budget reports, Management Reports and any other ad-hoc reports
- Assist and responsible in preparing the annual budget for Leasing
- Develop feasibility studies on the current market trend and needs. Proactive in creating and crafting new opportunities in retail sections.
- Maximum age of 35 years old
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any major
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Shopping Center
- Strong negotiations and leasing skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy (Ms. Office)
- Willing to be placed in BSD City