- Coordinate and monitor branch operational activities to ensure the smoothness of daily branch operation and service quality
- Running overall branch operation function in accordance with existing standard
- Oversight and guidance to their subordinates performance either directly or indirectly
- Responsible for branch performance (sales, revenue, profitability, operation and customer satisfaction)
- Minimum 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Others, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience as branch manager in the related field (sales, distribution, supply chain, custom clearance, transportation and warehousing) is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Have a good knowledge about business scheme and supply chain management.
- Have qualified knowledge about selling skill, negotiation skill, and sales forecast.
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skill.
- Strong leadership, team work, planning, and organizing.
- Local permanent residence are welcome to apply