Obayashi-Shimizu Jaya Konstruksi JV
Cad Operator (Drafter)
CAD Operator will mainly work on creating CAD drawing and drafts for construction designs in cooperation with the Site Engineer, Mechanical Engineer and Design Manager.
- Visit proposed installation or construction sites and draw rough sketches of the locations.
- Assemble documentation packages to produce CAD drawings.
- Draft and develop working drawings for several construction sections, such as: air conditioning system, piping for production lines, fire extinguish system.
- Edit and update CAD drawings including formatting, repair any inconsistencies and errors that could affect the data in all drawings (i.e. lost or inaccurate dimensions, resolve any line type or line weigh conflicts).
- Review completed construction drawings and cost estimates for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations.
- Reproduce working drawings on copy machines or trace drawings in ink.
- Explain drawings to production or construction teams and provide adjustments as necessary.
- Write technical reports and draw charts that display statistics and data
- Maximum age 40 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Architecture, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Must be able to speak English or Japanese.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural, Computer Science/Information Technology, Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position available.
- Computer literate (Ms. Office, Power Point, Ms. Excel).
- Must have experience with 2D Auto CAD.
- Have experience with 3D Auto CAD is an asset.
- Have experience or knowledge in construction projects, mechanical equipment and installation.
- Have a good personality and able to communicate professionally to all parties.
- Great time management, communication and problem solving skills.
- Able to work in a team as well as individually.
- Able to work on multiple tasks and under pressure.
- Hardworking person, energetic, discipline, honest and responsible.
- Great analytical thinking, creative, detail oriented and well organized.
- Willing to be placed in South Jakarta.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
|Perusahaan||Obayashi-Shimizu Jaya Konstruksi JV lihat lowongan|
Obayashi Corporation in Joint Venture with Shimizu Corporation and PT. Jaya Konstruksi Manggala Pratama Tbk have been awarded Jakarta MRT Project. The project itself is the first MRT (Mass Rapid Transportation) in Indonesia. It will connect from the downtown of Jakarta, Bundaran HI, to the southern area, Lebak Bulus (about 15.7 km) in order to reduce heavy traffic jam in the Jakarta metropolitan area.