- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): problem solving, quality control, client relationship management, computer literacy, Good Interpersonal and Networking.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jln Trembesi Blok D Komplek Bandar Baru,Kemayoran.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Opens and closes school on time daily
- Assists customers in a lobby area and directs them to the marketing staff or teachers
- Checks each classroom daily (cleanliness, AC, lights, equipment readiness, markers, etc.)
- Checks if classes are started and finished on time
- Manages and maintains school equipment (storage, withdrawal log, etc.)
- Manages stationaries
- Manages printing equipment
- Prints and places on notice boards school info
- Inputs physical forms into the system