- To provide the highest quality standards maintaining all the policies developed and set by the company.
- To support all team members in the company by liasing on all customer matters to a level of excellence agreed with Harley-Davidson
- To carry out technical, mechanical & electrical repair, service work, effeciently and safely completing repair work to manufacturer's standard and customer's satisfaction.
- To participate in the marketing of the Service Departement through effective quality control and customer contact to enhance the reputation between dealership and Harley-Davidson.
- To participate in the achievement of the Service Departments, Internal, Trade and Warranty labour sales volume, and productive effeciency to planned targets.
- To identify/ find additional service work and report to Service Supervisor / General Manager in order to assist the departement reach its financial targets.
- Maximum 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) , Otomotive or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for the above position.
- Prefferably has working experienced with Harley-Davidson
- Required Skill(s): Technical & Problem Solving
- Experience with Harley-Davidson motorcycles
- Very tactful, detail, teamwork and able to work under-pressure to meet customer's timeline and commitment.