Area Sales Manager - FMCG (Medan)
- Willing to work with alcohol beverages company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field..
- 6 years work experience in FMCG sales, retail or F&B industry. 3 years as Supervisor / Asst. Manager
- Currently in the same position in a leading FMCG
- Good spoken and written English
- Good understanding of premium lifestyle category
- Beverage experience.
- Sales experience.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity, identify counter opportunities and prepare monthly market and competitor intelligence reports.
- Assist in local level market research activities in co-ordination with the Brand Manager and/or Brand Executive.
- Develop an area coverage contact plan on a quarterly and monthly basis with objectives by account and outlet to maximize selling time, efficiency of call schedule and strike rate.
- Prepare weekly/monthly call report for own area.
- Manage and execute outlet contracts with a focus on prices, quantity, spaces and planned activation.
- Ensure availability , visibility and advocacy in the outlets in the assigned area.
- Ensure compliance to agreed trading terms.
- Able to work with minimum supervisory
- Willing to be placed in Medan
|Industri||Periklanan / Hubungan Masyarakat / Pemasaran|
|Perusahaan||NAVAPLUS GROUP lihat lowongan|
The NAVA+ Group is one of Indonesia's leading Marketing Communications Networks. We offer a unique portfolio of Marketing Communications services across all marketing channels throughout Indonesia. With more than 700 people in 8 area offices overseeing 22 city offices, as well as 200 people in our Jakarta Head Office, the NAVA+ Group provides specialist services in all facets of modern, state-of-the-art Marketing Communications. NAVA+ group services include media and channel solutions through Interface.BPN, media channel investment through Optima Media, brand design and consultancy through Pathfinders, integrated marketing communication solutions through iris and trade marketing services through Advis.