Swiss German University
Secretary for Vice Rectors
- Provides administrative support to the Vice Rector, including word processing, data management, scheduling appointments, filing, and receiving and returning phone
- Prioritizes mail and communications for Vice Rector, ensuring mails are looked into promptly, and all incoming and outgoing documents and correspondences are
- Prepares materials to be used in Management Meetings, as required, and drafts the minutes of the meetings.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings. Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Perform general office duties such as maintaining records management systems.
- Organize external and internal events.
- Provide assistance on Vice Rector travel arrangement, both domestic and overseas trip.
- Having ability in managing time efficiently and mature.
- Detail Oriented.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) from Secretary Academy or University Degree Relevant from Reputable University
- Having minimum 3 years as Secretary position or as Executive Secretary position
- Proficient with computer literacy, minimum Ms. Word, Ms. Excell, and Ms. Powerpoint
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Command of German both written and spoken will be an advantage
- Must be self-motivated and with the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in handling administration tasks and able to demonstrate initiative and independence in executing administrative role
- Being trustworthy, precise, self motivated, teamwork, hardworking, interpersonal skill, communication skill, fast learner, proactive, and self initiative
- Willing to work in BSD (South Tangerang)
|Perusahaan||Swiss German University lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Swiss German University, an remarkable international University located in the environmental friendly Edutown complex of Bumi Serpong Damai (BSD) Tangerang. We have a quality-oriented and modern study programs ranging from Engineering and Information Technology to Life Sciences, Business Administration and Humanities.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Vision Swiss German University aims to provide quality education within a socially responsible academic community Mission Swiss German University provides an internationally recognized curriculum to undergraduates, graduates and post graduates through its focus on teaching, learning and research. The university aims to teach students how to apply knowledge to expand personal growth and opportunities, advance social and community development, and foster economic competitiveness. Facilities Laboratories Sciences Laboratory Leybold Mechatronics Laboratory Robotics Laboratory FESTO Automation Laboratory Computer Laboratories Computer Network Laboratory Environmental Laboratory Microbiology Laboratory Biology Laboratory Chemistry Laboratory Multimedia Laboratory Laser Institute Food and Baverage Laboratory Research Library SGU Lounge Student Lounge Sports Centre Mechatronics Project Workshop
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Swiss German University
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- 09 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Rekan kerja yang saling mendukung antara satu dengan yang lain sehingga solidaritas lingkungan kerja yang tinggi serta solid dalam membentuk tim kerja.
- Sistem penggajian yang kurang bagus mengakibatkan penggajian untuk karyawan tidak tepat waktu dan sering mundur dari tanggal yang telah ditentukan.