Job Description :
- Responsible for design trainings based on training need analysis and budgeting training.
Responsible for training implementation, evaluate training delivery and measure results.
- To design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and intervitions that support company's ambition to be a high performing organisation.
- To work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant individual development plans for their staff.
- Responsible for the job evaluation system, advising on job design, job descriptions and the correct grading of jobs.
- Bachelor degree in Psychology.
- At least 2 years of working experience in people and organisation development.
- Having good knowledge and experience in build balanced score card and key performance indicator.
- Having excellent problem solving, communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently and communicate with employees at all levels in the organization.
- Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good in key areas.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
LPI is Asia Pacific’s largest mining services solution provider for the mining industry, integrating the engineering solution packages comprises of mining safety and automation system, heavy duty automotive electrical components, thermal management, fire suppression and auto lubrication and filtration system. LPI is built on the philosophy of understanding the customers’ problems and developing the customized solutions and preventive management to overcome them. With operations in 9 countries and 25+ branches we strive to maintain our superiority in the market place.