- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): problem solving, quality control, project management, computer literacy, good interpersonal and networking, Business Development.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jln Trembesi Blok D Komplek Bandar Baru,Kemayoran.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Creates and reviews working practices conducted
- Works closely with marketing, finance and HR in way of improving school operations
- Creates SOP various areas of operations
- Reviews and improves equipment use and needs
- Proactive solutions improving productivity and efficiency
- Prepares documentation for parents, students and teachers
- Inventory, distribution and facilities management
- Purchases materials and equipment within budget
- Performs quality controls
- Manages development of the organization
- Recruits and trains operational staff