- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Architecture or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): communication skill, familiar with autocad or 3d max, presentation skill, Literate in Word, PowerPoint, Excel..
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Support the sales project team with both existing and potential client business in the specification of products and the design of interior layouts
- Conduct presentations and gatherings to potential accounts
- Form a close relationship with the architect and design community
- Maintain knowledge levels on all products and services