PT Uber Indonesia Technology
Brand Ambassador (Intern) Surabaya
Brand Ambassadors (Intern) work under the direction of the local Team Lead to build brand awareness, drive on-site activations, and convert sign-ups to first rides.
What You’ll Do:
- Grow the market rider base by signing up as many people as possible to take their first trip with Uber.
- Represent Uber at local and university events and activations throughout the community.
- Brainstorm innovative new ways to spread the word about Uber in your community.
- Create new opportunities based on local community knowledge.
- You have passion for Uber and growing the brand.
- You are self-driven, organized, and reliable.
- You are comfortable with technology (smartphones, iPads, Google docs, etc.)
- You are a confident self-starter and a team player.
- You can come up with a plan of attack just as well as you can follow one.
- Extremely competitive hourly and performance-based compensation
|Lokasi||Surabaya, Jawa Timur|
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
Uber Technologies Inc. is an American worldwide online transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It develops, markets and operates the Uber mobile "app", which allows consumers with smartphones to submit a trip request, which the software program then automatically sends to the Uber driver nearest to the consumer, alerting the driver to the location of the customer. Uber drivers use their own personal cars.As of August 2016, the service was available in over 66 countries and 507 cities worldwide. The Uber app automatically calculates the fare and transfers the payment to the driver. Since Uber's launch, several other companies have replicated its business model, a trend that has come to be referred to as "Uberification"